NET100’s expertise in the information transport systems (ITS) industry is further demonstrated by operating an authorized BICSI Training Facility. NET100’s commitment to professional registration is best demonstrated by our owner level BICSI Certified Trainer. All NET100 Installers and Technicians are trained on current cabling industry standards in compliance with BICSI training requirements.
Our In-house BICSI Credentials:
- BICSI Authorized Training Facility – technician and installer level training courses
- BICSI Platinum Prestige Contractor – highest level of standards and training within BICSI
- BICSI Corporate Member
- BICSI Registered Trainers
- BICSI RCDDs – Registered Communication Distribution Designers
- BICSI RCDD NTS – Network Transport Systems Specialist
- BICSI RCDD OSP – Outside Plant Specialist
- BICSI Registered Technicians – 5+ years of telecommunications cabling experience and successful completion of BICSI Technician exam
- BICSI Registered Installer II – 2+ years of telecommunications cabling experience and successful completion of BICSI Installer II exam
As a BICSI Authorized Training Facility, NET100 offers in house training to those interested in improving existing skills or those wishing to gain credentials in the Information Transport Industry. Classes are offered for Installer 1, Copper and Fiber; Installer 2, copper and fiber; and Technician. All aspects of installation are covered, from project planning and site surveys to industry codes and standards and installation of cable through to termination and testing.
Safety Training is paramount at NET100. The safety of our work crew is critical to our business. NET100’s Authorized OSHA Construction Outreach Trainer conducts 10- and 30- hour construction safety training in accordance with guidelines provided by the OSHA Office of Training and Education. The results of our safety program are evident in our EMR of less than 1.0.
We Make Networks Easy
Stay Connected with NET100’s team of BICSI-certified professionals. We’ll ensure your IT project is delivered on time, fully tested, and ready to perform.
Get Started Today
Call NET100 to discuss your plans or schedule a site survey:
(703) 995-5200 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org