Net100 awarded the following new projects:
- Large Federal Credit Union HQ building
- CVENT data center
- Cargill, Inc. in SW Virginia
- Another American Red Cross project
- GMU new academic/research building
- Lockett Hall at Virginia State University
- Hill Rom Systems at 4 Hospitals in Virginia are underway
In addition to the above we are:
- Installing a campus-wide Workforce Tracker System at a Fortune 500 customer
- And a unique License Plate Recognition System at another Fortune 500 site.
- NET100 wins Virginia Lottery! Awarded infrastructure build contract for new Richmond headquarters
- Very high profile infrastructure project at UVA: The historic Rotunda building
- Office and large data center space at Cisco’s Fulton, MD facility
- UK’s Telesoft new North American headquarters at National Business Park, Annapolis Junction, MD
- NET100’s continued success in the Education Market includes awards from The Bullis School, Episcopal High School, GMU, and Norfolk State University
- Other awards depict diverse vertical markets served: AECOM, American Airlines, Artistic Concepts, and Learn Zillion
NET100 stays busy this winter with the following new projects:
- Recreation Pier Hotel, Baltimore
- Northrop Grumman, 6,000 category 6A cables near BWI
- Institute of Library and Museum Services in DC
- Large International Law Firm using Passive Optical Network in DC
- Hogan Lovells awards two more floors
- American Red Cross, Merrifield
- More Capital One projects in Richmond
- Liberty University, Lynchburg
- Healthcare continues to be strong with projects at Inova, Sentara, Mercy, Riverside Regional, and Mary Washington
- Several new projects at Northrop Grumman
- JHU APL – MP2 Project
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center – new Chesapeake Surgery Center
- Mercy Health Services – Southdale Personal Physicians Building
- Raytheon – 134 NBP
- QTS Data Center – several new projects
- NET100’s Hot Aisle Containment Team wins 4 new installs
- New Academic Building & Parking Garage at John Tyler Community College
- Several new projects at Mary Washington Hospital underway
- SRA Headquarters
- Millennium Challenge’s new office
NET100 is busy working on several new and on-going projects including:
- LeClair Ryan in Richmond
- Norfolk Southern
- University of Virginia
- United States Naval Academy
- Mercy Hospital
- Inova Health System
- Sentara Health System
- Global Law Firm in DC
NET100 is now an authorized ClickShare VAR
- NET100 is now on Twitter and Facebook. Check us out.
- Our VASCUPP Contract is official. Access through UVA website or via our Twitter and Facebook feeds.
- NET100 adds another law firm to our growing list: O’Melveny and Myers
- New Project at NVCC: The Brault Building
- Another Healthcare Project: Mercy Hospital
- Confidential Data Center in Harrisonburg
Congratulations to Rod Cannon for achieving the Data Center Design Consultant certification from BICSI.
Recent awards include:
- MAC agreement for large Virginia University
- Medline Distribution Center in Richmond, VA and Durham, NC
- Frederick Community College
- UMD Additional Buildings
- Holy Cross Hospital, Silver Spring Expansion
- Riverside Health
- Amerigroup’s HQ
- Sentara Health Care
- Riverside Health Care
- NET100 has now completed every office tenant in City Center I and II
- Morgan Lewis Bockius, DC; Renovation work of 11 floors under way
- American University; 4 new buildings awarded for the Law School Project
- HYL Architecture’s new DC office space
- Sumitomo Air Blown Fiber work continues at USPTO and Novetta
- Sound Masking Installations are increasing with several new LogiSon projects awarded
- Whitman Walker’s – New DC Headquarters
- Emergent BioSolutions – Gaithersburg MD Expansion
- Northern Virginia Community College – new Loudoun Campus HEC Building
- Elephant Insurance – new Headquarters in Richmond VA
- MWV – new IP Security Cameras installation in Richmond HQ
- JHU Applied Physics Lab – several new projects underway
Health Care and Higher Education continue to expand. Recent projects include:
- Peninsula Regional’s New Prenatal Care Facility
- University of Baltimore’s Old Law Center infrastructure upgrade
- University of Mary Washington IT Convergence Center is now complete
- New state of the art dorm at Liberty University to be completed in time for Fall Semester
Other recent awards:
- The Chronicle of Higher Education’s office space in Washington DC
- The Futures Group – new DC office space will include a turnkey installation for Structured Cabling, AV systems, Sound Masking, and Wireless Access Points. NET100 utilized Fluke Air Magnet software to design the wireless access coverage for the space.
- Work started on Lumber Liquidators’ new 1 million sq ft distribution center near Richmond
- NET100 is now an AXIS Camera Certified Partner.
- NET100 begins work on new Campus Center at University of Mary Washington.
- NET100 completes 2,100 strand SM/MM fiber installation at University of Maryland.
- NET100 installs a large OSP fiber system at National Business Park in Annapolis Junction.
- NET100 wins WBC Craftsmanship Award for Aerospace Phase 1 Project. Congratulations to all involved, well deserved.
- NET100 wins several new projects in northern Virginia and DC including: Intelsat, Deloitte, PwC, and Alexandria City Public Schools HQ.
- NET100 Baltimore adds Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring.
NET100 selected for diverse projects:
- Higher Education continues as a strong Net100 vertical market with new projects at Liberty University, University of Mary Washington, and NVCC.
- New Healthcare projects include Inova Fair Oaks and Fairfax, Culpeper Regional Hospital, Sentara Leigh Expansion in Virginia Beach.
- NET100 begins work at another large global law firm in DC.
- Work continues on several University of Maryland projects.
NET100 selected for diverse projects:
- Baltimore office completes multi-phased renovations to the Peninsula Regional Hospital OR Suites.
- Baltimore office just awarded ASRC Federal in Konterra Business Park.
- Richmond office continues data center wins with large financial, insurance and healthcare institutions.
- Chantilly’s BICSI training center providing services to the State Department.
Health Care market continues to be strong with new projects:
- Inova (North Patient Tower)
- Sentara (Virginia Beach)
- Eastern State Hospital (Williamsburg)
- Western State Hospital (Staunton)
Baltimore office continues to serve higher education market with new projects for University of Maryland:
- College Park campus
- Baltimore campus
- NET100 starts work on The Nature Conservancy’s HQ renovation project in Arlington, VA
- NET100 starts work on new Prince William Hospital in Haymarket, VA.
- CPR and First Aid re-certification for field supervisors begins in April.
- Baltimore office continues installation at Bowie State University and UMUC.
- Richmond office wins large data center project in Fredericksburg.
- Richmond office wins new project for CFA in Charlottesville.
- Hill ROM certification is complete.
- Baltimore office wins large defense related project.
- NET100 wins BOA with NOVA CC.
- NET100 wins phase 3 of large Systimax Pre-Term Fiber Solution for data center in Culpeper, VA.
- Healthcare continues to be a significant market for us – We won two new hospitals:
Haymarket, Virginia and Virginia Beach.
- NET100s turns 23 – ready for 23 more years!
- NET100 awarded several new projects including global law firm.
- NET100 registers three new BICSI Installer 2.
- NET100 awarded several new projects including large data center in Richmond area.
- NET100 awarded three new buildings at large Maryland state university.
- NET100 continues work on Inova South Patient Tower.
- NET100 registers four more BICSI Technicians.
- NET100 awarded interesting GPON project in the Caribbean.
- NET100 achieves safety goals and receives new lower EMR rating.